Senior Manager - Technical Engineering (Power & Water)
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
To plan and manage the provision of technical expertise and specialist services to NewCo’s project development assets including techno-economic selection of technology, configuration, plant performances, EPC tendering, competitive IPP and IWPP Project bids, Performance Modelling, Availability modelling, supervision of advisors to ensure engineering support to the projects under development and Technical Support to Operations Assets
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and oversee the evaluation of contract requirements, drafting, obtaining approval, tendering, evaluating, and reviewing power and water project bids, competitive tendering of projects, negotiating, and awarding large complex agreements.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to assure compliance with all project agreements including, but not limited to, power/water/ steam purchase, administrative, lender or credit, operation and maintenance, fuel management and partnership agreements.
- Provide a lead role in the development of strategy for, negotiations to develop and/ or modify key project agreements (power/ steam/ water agreements, partnership agreements, fuel agreements) to achieve strategic objectives of NewCo.
- lead the preparation and maintaining of data to support bid activities and to ensure optimum asset performance.
- Provide expertise in defining the bidding strategy for projects under development, which will incorporate various types of technology associated with electricity, steam, and water production.
Key Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Technical Engineering, Power development companies, Power and Water Projects developers advisor, Technical aspects of plant operations and equipment performance.
Head of New Ventures & Special Projects (Distribution Asset Management) Abu Dhabi
Manager Employee Relations (Human Capital Support Services) Abu Dhabi
Director of Transmission Asset Management Abu Dhabi