Powering a Thriving Future
Are you interested in being part of a company that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do? When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as challenging and enjoyable. With field operations in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, we deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day which is comprised of 300,000 mcf/day of natural gas.
Come join our team for a thriving future!
Job Title: Drafter – RQ 22-01
Location: Calgary, AB with Extensive Field Travel
Reporting to the Manager of Engineering, the Drafter will be part of the TAQA North Engineering Department. In this role, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day drafting support and stewardship of TAQA North facilities drawings.
As a part of this challenging role, you will specifically be responsible for:
- Supporting capital and operational projects by as-building existing facilities. Primary focus is on piping and instrumentation drawings (P&IDs) and plot plans. Isometrics may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- Providing design drafting support throughout the management of change (MoC) cycle (review, approval, hazard identification, construction, and as-building):
- Receiving sketches or redlines from engineering personnel and generating new and/or updating existing P&IDs
- Back drafting project redlines as required
- Maintaining the check-in and check-out system for all TAQA North facilities drawings and shutdown keys using OnBase software.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Diploma in drafting or engineering technology from a technical college.
- Highly experienced and proficient in AutoCAD 2020, including the ProCAD plant design suite.
- Three to five years of drafting experience with P&IDs, isometrics, and field as-building.
- Proficient in interpreting piping specifications, preparing line lists, and generating bill of materials.
- Willing to spend significant time in the field completing as-building of sites with no to partial existing drawings.
Closing Date: January 28, 2022 To apply please visit: www.taqa.com/careers
Junior Commercial Analyst & Operator (only candidates with a valid working permit will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Mechanical Engineer (Static) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Sales & Business Developer - Gas Storages (only candidates with a valid working permit will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands