Learning and Development Administrator
TAQA has a vacancy for a Learning and Development Administrator to join the team on a contract basis for a duration of 12 months.
Why work for TAQA?
TAQA is committed to helping its employees and contractors work more flexibly to suit both their own and the Company's needs.
Compressed Working Week (CWW)
TAQA offers onshore employees and contractors a Compressed Working Week (CWW) in order to help achieve a healthy work-life balance. The CWW is an arrangement where employees and contractors work a standard two-week work period (10 days) over a compressed period of 9 working days i.e. employees contracted to work 37.5 hours per week will work 75 hours over 9 days (instead of 10 days). The 10th day in the second week of the CWW period is known as 'Flex Friday', a non-working day.
All employees and contractors at TAQA have the opportunity to participate in Agile Working. Agile Working means individuals can find an optimum balance between home/office working and flexibility on when and where contracted hours are worked. The aim is to deliver business results, whilst supporting a work/life balance and promoting a positive culture that supports engagement and retention. Individuals can establish their own working pattern with their line manager to accommodate business requirements and personal preferences within an agreed framework.
TAQA is open to receiving applications from candidates that work variable hours. If this is important to you, we encourage you to talk to us to see if we can make it work for both you and the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide administrative support to training and learning and development activities, assisting the L&D function in meeting business and safety needs and associated KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Ensure the training mailbox is monitored, prioritised and responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Raise Purchase Orders through Oracle Procurement
- Ensure all training matrix activities are up to date and visible in all systems.
- Ensure the Learning and Development SharePoint site and AIS System (or other L&D associated systems) are maintained
- Ensure all training courses, and appropriate accommodation are booked in accordance with agreed approvals and are recorded appropriately in all systems.
- Assist in the evaluation of training programmes – before and after the event.
- Assist in the organisation of resources required for the efficient provision of training programmes.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery of training.
- Organising of internal courses, where appropriate.
- Ensure all databases of training and competence records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all certificates are appropriately filed electronically and all originals are returned to employees
- Develop and maintain a database of training providers and develop appropriate supplier relationships
- Compile appropriate reports on competence and training related statistics – including activities, costs, performance against KPI’s, etc.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the requirements of the Learning & Development function.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key third party training teams to ensure visibility of their latest training.
- Provide any other appropriate administration support to the Learning and Development team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- SharePoint and other internal L&D systems as necessary
- Previous experience in administration, preferably in the UK oil and gas industry
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
- IT literate: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
- Previous experience of training administration
- Working knowledge of current training requirements for UK oil and gas industry
- Experience of the ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build credibility at all levels – internally and externally
- Numerical ability
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- All levels of management and staff – onshore and offshore
- Training Providers
- Service Providers
Business Developer - Energy Transition (Only candidates living in NL are considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Electrical Engineer (only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Sales & Business Developer - Gas Storages (only candidates with a valid working permit will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands