Powering a Thriving Future
Are you interested in being part of a company that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do? When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as challenging and enjoyable. With field operations in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, we deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day which is comprised of 300,000 mcf/day of natural gas.
Come join our team for a thriving future!
Job Title: Production Administrator – RQ 22-33
Location: Crossfield, AB
TAQA North currently has an opportunity for a Production Administrator located in Crossfield, AB. Reporting to the area Foreman, South Operations, the Production Administrator provides administration support for the South area. This role interacts with Maintenance, Operations, Production Administrators, HSSE, Measurement and Integrity teams.
As part of this challenging role, you will specifically be responsible for:
- Office reception, mail processing and courier processing
- Production Administration responsibilities related to field production, including daily & weekly production reporting to Foremen & Operations.
- Using Avocet/Prod View to enter tank volumes and tickets as they pertain to the plant
- Working closely with Plant Foreman on plant balance / SRE
- Reviewing daily import logs for all SCADA systems
- Working with the Operators and Production Accountants answering any outstanding questions/issues as required
- Reviewing Power BI for negatives, anomalies, and missing downtime codes.
- Accounts payable activities such as, coding and verifying invoices, including rate confirmation
- Clerical duties such as, safety meeting minutes, safety ticket tracking, preparing for meetings, booking rooms, and maintaining contact lists
- Using Avocet to trend and analyze anomalies in well production and/or facility performance.
- Filing and scanning as required
- Organizing and hosting TAQA events
- Data entry and coding for the measurement group
- Support Document Control, MOC and COE
- Support Maximo Purchase Order (PO) System, preparation of PO’s and working with vendors to simplify their invoice submission into Open Invoice.
- Other duties as required by office staff
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry required
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Certification in a related field considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Avocet or Prod View as well as Envirosoft experience preferred.
- Demonstrate administrative skills, excellent communicator
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be detail oriented and a team player!
Business Developer - Energy Transition (Only candidates living in NL are considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Electrical Engineer (only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Legal and Compliance Officer Alkmaar, Netherlands