Offshore HSE Advisor
TAQA has a vacancy for an Offshore HSE Advisor to join the team on a contract or staff basis.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To promote excellence in HSE management across all levels of offshore activity.
- To facilitate the creation and delivery of the Asset HSE plan and targets
- To provide support, coaching, specialist expertise and advice to the Offshore Management Team and workforce.
- To promote compliance with safe working practice and use and development of the TAQA management system, particularly work management
- To aid in the development of a positive safety culture through promotion of the TAQA Safety Rules and acting as a behavioral role model
- Work closely with, and take strategic direction from, the Onshore Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality teams
- Facilitate the OIM and Heads of Department with effective delivery of the platform inductions and Safety Stand Down material
- Facilitate offshore input to the process safety dashboard and KPI’s
- Facilitation and supervision of offshore aspects the TAQA internal audit program
- Facilitation of offshore aspects of external audits and regulatory (HSE/OPRED/OSDR) inspections.
- Manage the offshore TAQA Compliance monitoring program
- Manage Offshore aspects of TAMS, promoting zero overdue/not issued actions
- Supervise implementation of the TAQA Incident Reporting and Investigation procedure, ensuring the outcomes :-
- Risk-ranked for Actual and Potential consequences
- Correctly identify root causes
- Have SMART actions to prevent re-occurrence
- Are closed including supporting information
- Actions are correctly followed-up promoting zero overdue actions
- Offshore subject matter specialist for;
- Audit & Compliance Monitoring
- Control of Work
- Environmental Management System
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Radiation management
- Risk Management
- Facilitate Asset ERT exercises
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation
- Lead role in delivery of offshore Audit execution, compliance monitoring and KPI attainment.
- Promotion of a culture where all operations and maintenance activities are conducted in a safe and effective manner and in line with the Asset performance standards and TAQA Safety Rules.
- Reviews all asset ORA’s ensuring effective risk mitigations are in place and monitor progress of the return to performance standard minimising production, environmental, asset, and reputational risks.
- Leads in workforce engagement including the E-Reps, Intelligent Safety coaches, Process Safety Forums and Safety representatives.
- Liaise with the onshore support to ensure alignment of safety related activities and campaigns and accurate input to the process safety dashboard.
- Ensure all radiation work is in accordance with TAQA procedure
- Lead offshore aspects of HSE, OPRED and OSDR regulatory inspections
- Manages the offshore public display of Legislative required documentation including OPPC permits and registrations ensuring they are in date and the correct revision
- Review work control documents and permits for accuracy and conformity.
- Coach and develop the offshore work force where appropriate.
- Act as a change management champion for HSE initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- NEBOSH, IOSH, Masters or similar HSE related qualification
- Offshore Survival Safety Training Certificate
- Auditor Qualification
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis specialist
- Risk Assessment Specialist
- Control of Work experience and expertise
- Lead Auditor qualification
- Radiation Protection Supervisor
- COMET incident investigation and root cause analysis training
- Bowtie or other major accident hazard analysis process techniques
- Emergency Response MEM Initial Response experience (e.g. role playing/exercise scenario creation)
- Considerable knowledge of the UK legislation
- In depth knowledge of UKCS regulatory reporting requirements
- Considerable knowledge of Process Safety and Major Accident Hazard Management Systems
- Specialist in Audit, Incident Investigation and Risk Management
- Specialist in HSE action tracking and management systems/databases
- Experience of producing technical/statistical reports/presentations at a managerial level
- Ability to lead change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Experience in an Offshore Operational HSE role.
- Experience in an Offshore supervisory role or identified as future potential leadership candidate
- Deep understanding of Energy Institute Process Safety Management Framework
- Experience in Offshore Emergency Response and Management of Major Emergencies.
- Experience in conflict and mediation management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- IT literate: Applicable database/s, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level
- Managers and team members – onshore and offshore
- Onshore support teams
- Regulatory bodies (HSE, OPRED and OSDR)
- Key offshore contractors/service providers
- Step Change in Safety
- Oil & Gas UK
Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead Offshore (Only candidates living in NL will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
(sr.) Commercial Operator & Analyst (Only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Technical Safety Engineer Alkmaar, Netherlands