Decommissioning Governance and Risk Analyst
Taqa has a Decommissioning Governance and Risk Analyst vacancy in the Aberdeen office.
This position is open to both staff and contractors internally, and also candidates externally.
Why work for TAQA?
TAQA is committed to helping its employees and contractors work more flexibly to suit both their own and the Company's needs.
Compressed Working Week (CWW)
TAQA offers onshore employees and contractors a Compressed Working Week (CWW) in order to help achieve a healthy work-life balance. The CWW is an arrangement where employees and contractors work a standard two-week work period (10 days) over a compressed period of 9 working days i.e. employees contracted to work 37.5 hours per week will work 75 hours over 9 days (instead of 10 days). The 10th day in the second week of the CWW period is known as 'Flex Friday', a non-working day.
All employees and contractors at TAQA have the opportunity to participate in Agile Working. Agile Working means individuals can find an optimum balance between home/office working and flexibility on when and where contracted hours are worked. The aim is to deliver business results, whilst supporting a work/life balance and promoting a positive culture that supports engagement and retention. Individuals can establish their own working pattern with their line manager to accommodate business requirements and personal preferences within an agreed framework.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with the Projects teams to facilitate performance via the application of sound governance processes and practices; risk management and knowledge sharing.
- Support the Decommissioning Governance and Risk Lead in embedding of a fit for purpose governance framework and management process for the Decommissioning Directorate whilst in full compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Support the safe and efficient execution of our Decommissioning scopes via assisting to implement governance standards across the Decommissioning team and wider stakeholders.
- Support the maintenance of a document control framework for all projects.
- Support the development of proposals for the internal approvals process – AMs, IRBs, etc.
- Help to drive shared learnings from and across decommissioning activities.
- Support the global Enterprise Risk Management System (ERMS) function, assisting in undertaking analysis in preparation for communicating and reporting. Contribute to business improvement for global risk management.
- Support the team to ensure decommissioning risks are captured, measured, mitigated, and reported accordingly with TAQA standards and in a timely manner. Help to maintain the ERMS/TAMS (TAQA Action Management System).
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company systems, relevant statutory/industry/professional regulations, and practices, etc. and identify opportunities for business improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Degree level qualified
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Confidence, diplomacy, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised with attention to detail with focus on meeting deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to achieve a high level of professional and personal credibility.
- Demonstrate commitment to service delivery to the business.
- Proficiency in various MS tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of project controls software and tools.
- Experience in project management, especially governance, risk management and project controls aspects.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills – ability to drive root cause analysis, focus on details, identify issues, prioritise quickly and recommend solutions.
- Change advocate.
- All departments within TAQA Bratani.
- Group level interactions for specific purposes such as risk management and audits.
- External Auditors
- Decommissioning industry bodies, government bodies, specific-interest groups, etc.
- Decommissioning professionals in other operators
Job GradeGrade 3
Business Developer - Energy Transition (only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Commercial Advisor (only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Sales and Business Developer Gas Storages (only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands