Drafting Summer Students
Job Title: Drafting Summer Students ~ RQ 23-65 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and collaborative in everything we do?
We are searching for eager Drafting Summer Students. Reporting to the Manager, Engineering, you will be part of our Engineering team. Working closely with our Drafter, you will assist the team with a high-volume workload project throughout your term. Your experience with our team will expose you to the dynamics of an internal Draftsperson role with a growing producer.
This is a summer student position based out of Calgary. This position is full-time for May – August 2024.
- Create Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams in AutoCAD from field red lines
- Modify existing AutoCAD drawings as per project requirements
- Assess and re-number existing drawings to a new naming convention
- Populate Document Management System with new and existing drawings
- You are enrolled in a drafting Diploma/Certificate program and will be returning to school in Fall 2024
- You have a good proficiency with AutoCAD, including the ProCAD plant design suite.
- You have very good working knowledge of MS Office software, e.g., Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with common engineering drawing types, e.g. General Arrangements, Isometric, Single line Diagrams, is an asset.
- Eager to learn with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion and understands the important role that oil and gas plays in energy transition
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer and is reducing its greenhouse gas emissions through innovative processes like Acid Gas Injection and Inline Testing
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that promotes productivity and profitability and is also stimulating and fulfilling.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands