Regulatory and Environmental Summer Student
Job Title: Regulatory and Environmental Summer Student ~ RQ 23-78 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and collaborative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager Regulatory and Environment Summer Student. Reporting to the Manager, Well Serving & Environment, you will be part of the Well Servicing & Environment team. The successful candidate will support the Regulatory Coordinator and the Environmental Coordinators. The role will allow the candidate to gain valuable experience with general budgeting process, government regulatory processes and the technical aspects of wellbore abandonment. Supporting the waste tracking process will provide exposure to an important part of the ESG world.
This is a summer student position based out of Calgary. This position is full-time for May – August 2024.
- Steward the incoming waste manifests and enter data into TAQA’s database, Waste Coordinator.
- Raise AFEs/POs/PRs for Environmental Coordinators.
- Prepare and submit AER regulatory submissions in OneStop and DDS.
- General Regulatory and Environmental admin tasks as required.
- You are currently enrolled in an Engineering, Environment or Business program at SAIT or University and returning to school in 2024
- Possess a valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license or equivalent out of p6rovince license with a clean driver abstract
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Maximo will be an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion and understands the important role that oil and gas plays in energy transition
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer and is reducing its greenhouse gas emissions through innovative processes like Acid Gas Injection and Inline Testing
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that promotes productivity and profitability and is also stimulating and fulfilling.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands