Maintenance Data Support Summer Student
Job Title: Maintenance Data Support Summer Student ~ RQ 23-72 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager Maintenance Data Support Summer Student. You will be part of the Maintenance team and will provide administrative support to our Administrators and Maintenance Planners with processes and data such as work order administration, procurement, and fleet management. You will support the team by learning the modules within a tool (called Maximo) and will contribute to the system user team.
You will benefit from industry knowledge working in a busy maintenance environment.
This is a summer student position can be based out of Crossfield, Rocky Mountain House or Red Deer. This position is full-time for May – August 2024. Please indicate your preferred location in your cover letter.
- Learning the required maintenance modules in Maximo and assisting in the completion of work
- Learning and assisting in the completion of work in the fleet management module
- Provide support and vacation coverage in processing work orders and purchase requisitions
- Various other administrative tasks
- You are enrolled in a Business Administration or Commerce post-secondary program and returning to school in 2024
- You are team oriented and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of computer applications and keenness to learn a new program
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer
- TAQA North uses Acid Gas Injection (AGI) at the Crossfield plant to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as stimulating and enjoyable.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands