Asset Integrity Intern
Job Title: Asset Integrity Intern ~ RQ 23-63
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and collaborative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager Asset Integrity Intern. Reporting to the Manager, Asset Integrity, you will be part of the Asset Integrity team. By supporting the team in the completion of processes and tasks in the Pressure Equipment Integrity Management (PEIM) System and Pipeline Integrity Management Program (IMP), you will gain exposure the associated processes utilized in an Asset Integrity department.
This is an intern position based out of Calgary. This position is full-time for January – August 2024.
- Standardized recording of pressure equipment attributes within our enterprise management software Maximo
- Utilize standardized pressure equipment attributes for fitness for service assessments.
- Analysis of PSV (Pressure Safety Valves) relationships to equipment
- Review pipeline inventory attributes, conduct gap analysis and initiate corrective actions
- Review and update of pipeline gathering system field flow schematics as needed
- Analysis of field derived corrosion monitoring, nondestructive testing, and inline inspection data
- Pipeline inventory external coating investigation
- Review and track Key Performance Indicators to ensure asset integrity targets are fit for purpose and achieved
- Asset Integrity records management review, ensure historical records are accurately filed
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Degree (Engineering program preferred) and returning to school in 2024
- Possess a valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license or equivalent out of province license with a clean driver abstract
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Maximo will be an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- First Aid and H2S Awareness training is considered an asset
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion and understands the important role that oil and gas plays in energy transition
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer and is reducing its greenhouse gas emissions through innovative processes like Acid Gas Injection and Inline Testing
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that promotes productivity and profitability and is also stimulating and fulfilling.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands