IT Service Intern
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Intern ~ RQ 23-71 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager IT Service Delivery Intern. Reporting to the Supervisor Service Delivery, the IT Service Delivery role will have many tasks, exposing the student to personal device support, including operating systems and applications across tablets, desktop computers, and mobile phones. User administration and IT Service management tasks, printer and peripheral support, and device deployment will be included in this role.
This is a summer student position based out of Calgary. This position is full-time for a start date of May 2024 and could be a 4–8-month term.
- Work with the service desk team learning all areas of support.
- Set up new users and assist with onboarding
- Work with BOS to assist with desk moves and user enters and exits
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Prepare new hardware and reimage returned equipment
- Keep up to date records and inventory of hardware
- Eligible candidates will have completed their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year in a Degree / Diploma program specializing in Information Technology. Must be returning to school following the end of the work term.
- Keen interest in standards and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- General technical knowledge of Windows and iOS-based systems
- Strong customer service focus with attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated desire to learn and develop their skills using new concepts and technology
- Enthusiastic and motivated
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer
- TAQA North uses Acid Gas Injection (AGI) at the Crossfield plant to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as stimulating and enjoyable.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands