Field Operations Summer Student - Rocky Mountain House
Job Title: Field Operations Summer Student – Rocky Mountain House ~ RQ 23-74 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager Operations Summer Student. You will be part of the Central Operations team and will support the Production Technologists and 3 foremen in the area.
You will benefit from industry knowledge working in a busy operations environment.
This is a summer student position based out of Rocky Mountain House. This position is full-time for May – August 2024.
- Update plunger lift database & evaluate inspection frequency (specifically for the downhole assemblies).
- Perform well reviews, follow up on recommendations through to completion (including shadowing well servicing operations).
- Assist the Production Technologists with gathering and submitting regulatory data.
- Complete basic CMDS and hands-on training to ensure the individual can safely assist or execute routine operational tasks as required;
- checking wells,
- plunger lift inspections,
- log the compressor stations/gas plants
- operational assistance as required.
- You are enrolled in an operations focused discipline; engineering, power engineering or engineering tech and returning to school in Fall 2024
- You exhibit a strong safety mindset
- Proficient with MS Office
- You hold a Valid Alberta Driver’s license
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer
- TAQA North uses Acid Gas Injection (AGI) at the Crossfield plant to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as stimulating and enjoyable.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands