Field Operations Summer Student- South Operations
Job Title: Field Operations Summer Student – South Operations ~ RQ 23-68 ~
Are you interested in being part of a team that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do?
We are searching for an eager Field Operations Summer Student – South Operations. You will be a part of the south operations team, reporting to a foreman. You will assist operations in completing routine and regulatory tasks such as, completing annual wellsite inspections, checking pipeline signage, orifice plate checks, annual well testing, pigging, production equipment logging and daily facility tasks.
This is a summer student position based out of the Mossleigh field location. The length of drive from South Calgary to Mossleigh is approximately 45 minutes. This position is full-time starting in May 2024 with a term of 4-8 months.
- Compressor and Process logging
- Checking chemical injection rates
- Data entry
- Completing wellsite inspections and repairing deficiencies
- Daily SCADA checks to confirm gas production rates.
- Changing and submitting weekly gas rate charts
- You are enrolled in a related discipline (engineering preferred) and must be returning to school upon completion of work term.
- You exhibit a strong safety mindset
- Proficient with MS Office
- You hold a Valid Alberta Driver’s license
- The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job
- Successful candidate will undergo required safety training: H2S, Standard First Aid, WHMIS and TDG, CSO common safety orientation
Benefits of Working at TAQA North:
Great Team Environment
- We do what is right for our environment, community and people
- We believe in equal employment opportunities and strive for a diverse workplace
- We celebrate and recognize our people
- TAQA is a global organization with operations in numerous locations around the world including the UK, Iraq, Netherlands and the UAE
- TAQA North has field operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan that deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day with the aim to grow to 90,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day
- TAQA aims to be a low carbon power and water champion
- TAQA North is committed to being a safe and environmentally responsible producer
- TAQA North uses Acid Gas Injection (AGI) at the Crossfield plant to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
TAQA is an Abu Dhabi based company that provides water and energy to communities around the world with an oil and gas sector. When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as stimulating and enjoyable.
Cost Controller (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Team Assistant Alkmaar, Netherlands
Operational Buyer (Tactical) - only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands