Finance Placement Student (48 weeks)
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To provide an overview of the Finance function and related activities within a UKCS environment, allowing the incumbent the opportunity to learn through involvement in a variety of Finance processes.
• The role will be to provide accounting support across two main areas, being General & Administrative (G&A) and Accounts Payable (AP).
• Co-ordinate the monthly timewriting effort
• Assist with preparation of budget and reforecast data
• Prepare monthly analysis of contractor costs
• Process monthly journal entries e.g. prepayments, accruals, reallocations etc.
• Prepare key account reconciliations
• Analysis of cost information, running reports from the accounting system and summarising as necessary
• Provide general support to the G&A Team Lead
• Performing Key Control Checks on all invoices received either by mail or electronically
• Inputting of all invoices in to Oracle Accounting System and E-invoicing scanning database
• Identifying Non-PO invoices & PO invoices and processing accordingly
• Handling of phone queries of both suppliers and internal contacts
• Following up any invoices on hold or rejected invoices
• Provide support and backup in Processing of Business Expenses
• Studying for a Finance related qualification
• Ability to interact with others in a professional manner, enthusiastic approach and high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Primary interactions within the Finance team but some limited interactions with colleagues in other departments.
• Limited interactions with our statutory auditors.
Senior Specialist Planning& Budgeting Abu Dhabi
Senior Specialist M&A Abu Dhabi
Lead Instrument Engineer Kurdistan