Manager Human Capital Support Services
SCOPE OF WORK
To lead and manage the Human Capital Support Services operations to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of employee services and enhance the employee experiences in line with TAQA'sHR strategy and defined service level agreements (SLAs).
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Build the necessary policies, tools, processes and Human Capital (HC) IT systems to properly manage all types of HR administrative support activities, including payroll, employee benefits, recruitment. Training etc.
- Ensure that all employees’ HR related requests (e.g. insurance, vacations, governmental and other legal documents, etc.) are addressed and properly resolved.
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders, when needed, to ensure smooth HR operations implementation.
- Overview the administration of all payroll activities as required in order to ensure the accurate execution of all payroll requirements.
- Conduct due diligence and ensure adequate maintenance of employee records and documentation such as employment contracts, work permits, internal transfers etc. in hard or soft copy in TAQA's HR systems for future reference and in line with the relevant policies.
- Oversee the preparation of employment contracts for new employees and the submission of the new employment details to the relevant authorities, as per the local regulations and internal TAQA's guidelines.
- Supervise the preparation and processing of all documentation required from new hires, ensuring that new joiners submit in time and accurately the required documents.
- Build and maintain business relationships with third-party vendors / service providers for all areas of HR operations and closely monitor the quality of services provided, as per the respective contractual requirements.
- Ensure vacation time for employees is verified on the system and make sure mistakes are corrected to avoid erroneous records.
- Manage the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure all employee grievances and issues are resolved effectively and thereby ensure harmonious employer-employee relations.
- Resolve any escalated requests from TAQA's employees or external stakeholders (e.g. ministries, benefits providers, etc.).
- Personnel Management
- Oversee the timely and continuous update of employees’ personal files to ensure accurate management of employee data.
- Ensure that data related to leave, presence/absenteeism, sick leaves, per diem, salary advance etc. is calculated and reported in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Ensure the prompt and effective provisioning of employee services related to residence permits, ID, work permits, medical examination, visa procurement, insurance, flight ticketing, in order to optimise on time and costs.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Human Resources Operations.
Head of New Ventures & Special Projects (Distribution Asset Management) Abu Dhabi
Manager Employee Relations (Human Capital Support Services) Abu Dhabi
Director of Transmission Asset Management Abu Dhabi