Human Resources Business Partner – Transmission & Distribution
SCOPE OF WORK
Work closely with the Transmission & Distribution division to serve as an internal advisor on HR related issues, proactively coordinating between HR functions and Transmission & Distribution division for an effective HR management, ensuring alignment to business objectives, to cultivate strong partnerships and deliver value-added HR services and optimum employee satisfaction.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identify HR requirements for the respective function to ensure that they are acted upon effectively and the required support is provided promptly.
- Conduct regular meetings and act as the division’s voice and context to HR functions to support the delivery of tailored HR solutions and services.
- Advise and provide guidance to leaders in the respective function on all HR-related matters to ensure employee retention and a positive employee experience.
- In coordination with the concerned HR departments, review organizational structure, job descriptions, policies, manpower requirements, and other organizational matters of the respective function in order to ensure the right roles, responsibilities, resources and systems are in place.
- Support in the recruitment of staff in the respective function including screening, interviewing and selection, in coordination with Talent Acquisition, to ensure the right talent is recruited in line with the predefined manpower requirements.
- Collaborate with the Transmission & Distribution functions, to identify required talent and coordinate with Talent Management function in order to ensure that the right programs are in place to effectively develop and nurture talent to excel within the function.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of success of the implemented training programs, to ensure their value add, ROI and effectiveness in developing the required talent.
- Lead the training needs analysis for employees in the Transmission & Distribution division in conjunction with the Talent Management department, to identify the adequate development plans for employees, aligned with the respective function’s strategic goals requirements.
- Develop succession plans for the Transmission & Distribution division in conjunction with the Talent Management and develop their leadership development plans are in place to ensure a streamlined succession process.
- Ensure the performance expectations are clear to business unit leaders and staff, and individual objectives are aligned and supportive to achieving the overall business goals.
- Collaborate with the Reward department to advise line managers on job evaluations, salary adjustments, promotions, and annual remuneration reviews.
- Act as main point of contact for respective departments for administrative requests such as salary certificates, housing allowance advances, letters of employment etc.
- Escalate unresolved issues within a function to the respective HR function and follow up to ensure the same has been resolved timely and efficiently. - Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations if required
- Manage all people affairs (complaints, leave, grievance etc.) and serve as the focal point of contact for any personnel matter.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management.
Head of New Ventures & Special Projects (Distribution Asset Management) Abu Dhabi
Manager Employee Relations (Human Capital Support Services) Abu Dhabi
Director of Transmission Asset Management Abu Dhabi