Powering a Thriving Future
Are you interested in being part of a company that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do? When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as challenging and enjoyable. With field operations in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, we deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day which is comprised of 300,000 mcf/day of natural gas.
Come join our team for a thriving future!
Job Title: Legal Counsel - RQ 22–43
TAQA North currently has an opening for the position of Legal Counsel reporting to the Executive Director, Legal and Supply Chain, General Counsel. The primary function of the role is to provide the company with advice and services on legal matters.
As a part of this challenging role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing contracts
- Providing legal advice on a broad range of legal matters in support of all aspects of the day-to-day operations
- Litigation management
- Preparing, negotiating, reviewing, and interpreting a broad range of agreements and other documents in support of the company’s business groups, including, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Supply Chain, Land and Joint Ventures
- Identifying and interpreting legislative changes and supporting the development of policies and procedures to minimize legal risk
- Preparing & presenting options/recommendations to internal stakeholders and other members of the Legal Department on sensitive or high-profile issues
- Supporting the Legal Department’s stakeholder engagement initiatives
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Law degree from a Canadian law school
- 5 - 12 years relevant experience, preferably with a combination of in house and law firm experience
- Licensed to practice law in Alberta
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead Offshore (Only candidates living in NL will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
(sr.) Commercial Operator & Analyst (Only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Technical Safety Engineer Alkmaar, Netherlands