- Work safely by complying with TICO health and safety policy and procedures and demonstrate good safety awareness by reporting safety observations and near misses
- Inspects and repairs valves (all pressures), compressors, fans, blowers, heat exchangers, pumps, piping, turbines, gearboxes, conveyor equipment, mobile equipment and other similar equipment used in the generation of steam and electricity where certified welding is not determined to be necessary. This requires specific abilities such as:
- Semi-skilled cutting and welding.
- Use of dial indicators and other precision measuring devices.
- Knowledge of rigging and lifting principles.
- Order, track and maintain parts inventory for plant using MAXIMO CMMS
- Performs (with assistance as needed) the maintenance of mechanical equipment by cleaning, adjusting, tightening, performing preventive or corrective maintenance and identifying equipment in need of corrective maintenance. Writes, submits, and clears corrective work orders for approval.
- Cleaning, replacing, oiling, and lubricating mechanical equipment as required.
- Assemble and test basic and complex power plant mechanical equipment using assembly drawings
- Prepare appropriate documentation (e.g., Method statement, Risk Assessment, Work Orders, etc.) for all planned and unplanned mechanical maintenance works
- Installs new mechanical equipment as required
- Take out inoperative parts by disassembling mechanical equipment with the use of cranes, hoists, hand and power tools
- Ascertain changes in dimensional requisite of parts by examining used parts and utilizing micrometers, rules, calipers, and other measuring appliances
- Oversee mechanical equipment while in operation and listen for complications using accurate testing and measuring instruments
- Assist with performing Root Cause Analysis of failures on mechanical related equipment
- Perform CMMS (Maximo) data entry and work order close-out in a thorough and timely fashion
- Assists Lead Mechanical Engineer in estimating time and man hours necessary to repair equipment.
- Operate forklifts, trucks, and other plant vehicles.
- Performs layout and fabrication work where certified welding is not necessary.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Assists plant operating personnel as necessary.
Performs other similar and related work.
Carry out daily inspection of the Thermal Power Plant looking for defects and make a report to the Lead Mechanical Engineer for his information and action.
Carry out planned preventive, running, predictive and/or breakdown maintenance so as to ensure efficient, effective, safe and uninterrupted functioning of the Thermal Plant and other equipment as well as safeguard the life span of the Plant
Discharge of all assigned duties to meet deadlines and targets
Any other duties that will be assigned by your supervisor to effectively support the O&M Company.
Job GradeGrade 4
Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead Offshore (Only candidates living in NL will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
(sr.) Commercial Operator & Analyst (Only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Technical Safety Engineer Alkmaar, Netherlands