Ref: THQ-THQ - 642
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To achieve the business objective of maximizing value of the Atrush asset, significant ongoing development is required with c. $490 MM of capital spend planned in the next five years. Investment includes drilling 13 development wells, delivery of a gas management solution, expansion of water handing facilities, expansion of field infrastructure as well as appraisal and possible development of Triassic resources.
• With the support of Subsurface, planning coordinator, Projects and Engineering, the Development Director is responsible for successfully leading the full development cycle of remaining investments from appraise, select, define, execute and hand over to operate.
• Prepare long term and annual development plans in accordance with TAQA standards and lead the process of achieving approval for all associated investments (e.g. Investment Memorandums)
• Manage delivery of development opportunities e.g. infrastructure expansion CPF debottlenecking, well pad expansion, gas and water handling solutions, through TAQA’s Project Delivery (“stage gate”) Process
• With projects and engineering oversee safe, efficient and reliable execution and handover of future projects to ensure plans are delivered on schedule and at cost
With Subsurface supported by D&C and Projects ensure selection of the optimal drilling sequence and delivery of future development wells to optimize field production and maximize hydrocarbon recovery.
• Lead preparation of a revised Field Development Plan for approval internally and by external stakeholders as required by the JOA and PSC
Ensure all developments achieve or exceed TAQA and regulatory targets and standards for ESG.
• Manage stakeholder relations on technical matters with partners and MNR, and chairing the Joint Venture Technical Committee Meetings
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Relevant engineering / technical degree
Chartered Engineering Status
• Significant experience in a development leadership role with an Operator in the oil and gas industry
• Proven track record of successfully leading/managing multi-discipline development teams
• High level of commercial awareness
• Up to date knowledge and demonstrable track record of applying technological developments, industry initiatives, etc.
• Proven high achiever with capacity to successfully manage multiple integrated projects and planning within a Brownfield environment
Demonstrable experience of dealing with and managing Joint Venture Partners, Government representatives and regulatory bodies
• Strong preference for experience of working in the Middle East with a preference for experience in the Kurdish region of Iraq
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to plan and manage resources to deliver results
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels across TAQA’s global business
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and to gain a high level of professional and personal credibility – internally and externally
Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead Offshore (Only candidates living in NL will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
(sr.) Commercial Operator & Analyst (Only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Technical Safety Engineer Alkmaar, Netherlands