IT Field Tech Support
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE;
Provide hands-on operational support of IT and Telecom-related systems to field-based staff in the TAQA Atrush area, ranging from drilling locations, production facilities, office and man camps. Besides operational support, assist with implementation of new IT and Telecom's solutions, oversee & coordinate with third-party subcontractors.
- Support and Maintenance of all IT & Communications infrastructure.
- Support field staff with all IT & Communications related software and hardware issues.
- Resolve all client's technical issues promptly &effectively ensuring first-time fix.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software products.
- Weekly status reporting to the IT Manager.
- Supervise/Monitor sub-contractor resources whilst onsite.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- Cisco CCNA.
- Windows certification – MCSA / MCSE.
- IT and/or Telecoms Degree or equivalent.
- Certification related to the field: CCNP or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the installation, configuration and maintenance of telecoms equipment (such as VSAT, Microwave Radio, Fibre, VHF/UHF Radio etc.)
- IT Service Management solutions (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of Cisco Router and/or Switching protocols
- Knowledge of Firewall Technologies: Fortinet J O B D E SCRIPT I O N
- In-depth knowledge of WAN connectivity solutions and Ethernet Services
- Experience engineering solutions for Wireless Access.
- Splice and use of an OTDR for commissioning and fault finding
- Experience with CCTV, PaGa (Public Address & General Announcement
- Experience with IT Alarm & monitoring systems
- Experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Advanced English speaking and business writing skills
- Driving license to drive manual gear 4x4 car on Field Site
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and proactive personality
- Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work
- Strong Customer Focus (service oriented by nature)
- Able to work independently, but also team player within a multicultural team
- Able to follow-up with others and take responsibility for the assigned work
- Work on a 14/14 days rotational basis in remote locations
- Ability to be on Call 24/7 when at the Field Site and work early- or late day shifts
- Ability to work in extreme working environments
- To actively support TAQA company core values
- Multilingual preferred in languages (Kurdish) other than English used within the global TAQA organisation.
Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead Offshore (Only candidates living in NL will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
(sr.) Commercial Operator & Analyst (Only candidates with a valid working permit for The Netherlands will be considered) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Technical Safety Engineer Alkmaar, Netherlands