Employee Relations Specialist (UAE National)
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To deliver employee relations administration activities, in alignment with service level agreements (SLAs) to support achievement of optimum employee satisfaction.
As a part of this challenging role you will specifically be responsible for:
HC Services Management and Administration
- Address and resolve HR related requests for employees (e.g. insurance, vacations, governmental and other legal documents, etc.) in line with defined policies.
- Participate in the administration of all payroll activities as required, ensuring an accurate execution of all payroll requirements.
- Maintain employee records and documentation such as employment contracts, work permits, internal transfers etc. for future reference and in line with the relevant policies.
- Support the HC Support Services team in the preparation of employment contracts for new employees and submission of new employment details to the relevant authorities, as per the local regulations and internal TAQA guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation of all documentation required from new hires, ensuring that new joiners submit in time and accurately the required documents.
- Verify vacation time for employees on the system, correcting mistakes to avoid erroneous records.
- Resolve any escalated requests from TAQA employees or external stakeholders (e.g. ministries, benefits providers, etc.) to achieve employee satisfaction.
- Update internal spreadsheets, and develop, implement, and administer departmental office systems and procedures.
- Employee engagement action plan, provide the lead on the implementation of employee benefits such as, pension, health, and life insurance.
- Lead the automation on the human capital service in HQ and all BU’s.
- Overview and update HR policy.
- Leading the HR audit and over the action plan implementation in HQ and BU’s.
- Working with risk team regular.
- Conduct continuous updating of employees’ personal files to facilitate accurate management of employee data.
- Check and verify all data related to leave, presence/absenteeism, sick leaves, per diem, salary advance etc. is calculated and reported in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Provide employees with services related to residence permits, id, work permits, medical examination, visa procurement, insurance, flight ticketing, to optimize on time and costs.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
- 4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Human Resources Operations.
- Advance user of Oracle or SAP systems, system validation, Expert in Policy drafting and implementation, Employee communications
IT Business Analyst (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Cost Controller Gas Storages (only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands) Alkmaar, Netherlands
Mechanical Engineer (Static) -only candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands Alkmaar, Netherlands